Office Reinstall – Microsoft Office suite is one of the best software developed by the company. You do not require any technical knowledge to download or install the product due to its user-friendly interface. But, if you face any trouble while using or installing the product then you may follow the basic troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. Also, you may visit us at office.com/setup or contact Office Support for help. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process of Office Reinstall using the product key.
Office Reinstall Process For Windows using Product Key – office.com/setup:
Before Office Reinstall, you need to make sure that there is no other Office product is installed on your system previously. If it is installed, then you need to remove the product first. Follow the process to uninstall the product from your system.
Uninstallation of Office Product Using Control Panel:
For Windows 7:
- Turn on your system first and then click on the start button.
- Now, select Control Panel from the menu and then click on the Programs option.
- Furthermore, select Programs and Features option.
- In addition, you need to select the product from the list to remove.
- After that, click on the Uninstall button and then restart your system to save changes.
For Windows 8 or 8.1:
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the Start button from the bottom left corner.
- Select Control Panel from the list and then click on the Programs & Features.
- Now, select your product from the list to delete and then click Uninstall.
- Wait to finish the process and then click on the Restart button to complete the uninstallation.
For Windows 10:
- First of all, go to the start menu and then search for the Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel from the searched results and then click on the Programs.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Programs & Features option.
- Now, right click on the product and then select uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal process and then restart your system.
After uninstalling the previously installed Office product from your system you can reinstall your version of the Office using the Office Reinstall process. In case you face some issues while following the steps then you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup for help.
- Visit ofgfice.com/setup and sign in to your account using valid credentials.
- If the account does not exist then create a new account.
- After signing in to your account, click on the Install Office and then click Install.
- Now, as per your browser click on the Run or SaveFile to save the file on your system.
- Wait to finish the downloading of the Office Setup.
- Double click on the file to run the setup and then click Yes to allow permission.
- Furthermore, click Agree to accept the license agreement and then click Instal.
- Follow the prompts displaying on the screen and then click Close to finish the process.
- After the completion of installation, double-click on the icon to launch the application.
- Furthermore, click Get Started and then Accept & Start Word to proceed further.
- Now, select “I want to activate the software over the internet” and then click Next.
- Enter the product key in the required field and then click Activate Now.
You will be able to complete the Office Reinstall after you follow the above-listed process precisely. In case of any issue, visit us at office.com/setup or contact Office Support for the advanced troubleshooting steps.
Queries Asked by the Users – office.com/setup:
- The process to install Microsoft Office on Mac
- Unable to activate Office 365 using the product key
- Issues with the Office activate
- How to fix problems with Office 365 download
- Unable to purchase product key of MS Office
- Procedure to download Microsoft Office for Windows
- How to troubleshoot Microsoft Office 2016 installation error
- Problems with the Office Install